Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Larry, Moe, Curly, Mac and Julie.

The song asks "What are you doing New Year's, New Year's Eve?"... and here is my answer.

Everybody celebrates New Year's Eve in different ways - hosting house parties, bar-hopping or going out to movies and fancy dress balls. But forget all that stuff! Forget Guy Lombardo, forget Dick Clark and Rockin' New Years Eve. This year my number one choice is to spend the evening with my wife, and coincidentally, best friend Julie - watching the 3 Stooges New Years Eve Marathon! For some eyeball poking, pie throwing, head knocking fun you just can't beat the Stooges! And not just the old grainy black and white Stooges but new digitally remastered mayhem. As always I wish all the best to my more exciting and socially ambitious friends and family who no doubt will be out on the town dressed up fine and twisting the night away. Have fun folks but don't stay out too late - remember, nothing good ever happens after 1 AM. On second thought, what the heck - it's New Years Eve - stay out until 3.

My New Year wish is that 2010 brings you nothing worse than a few head knocks, a poke or two in the eye and if you are lucky - a pie in the face. I will be thinking of you all as I relax in my new Christmas pajamas and cook up some shrimp on the barbie. Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk and Happy New Year to all!

No comments: